Novice Neuromodulator (Botox/Dysport) Training Course
September 12, 2022, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
@JEM Medspa, 11219 West 159th St. Orland Park, IL 60467
Course led by expert aesthetic injectors
Jeanine Graham, RN, CANS & Melissa Judeh, MSN, MBA, CANS
Full Day Course
- Must be a licensed healthcare professional (RN, NP, PA, MD, or DDS)
- A desire to learn the art + science behind aesthetic injectables
What Will You Learn & Receive?
- Our hands-on, advanced neuromodulator (Botox/Dysport) training is designed to give you all the skills you need to perform rejuvenating treatments using advanced neuromodulator techniques. In this course, we provide training and real-world discussions pertaining to treatment options, scenarios, and achieving optimal results. We also talk about avoiding and troubleshooting adverse events related to neuromodulator treatments.
- At the end of the course, you will receive a certification of completion (non-accredited)
Safe, Fun & Interactive Learning Platform
Trainings are kept to <6 attendees, so everyone gets one to one expert instruction between our two trainers. While we are instructing on very serious procedures, we do not take ourselves too seriously and keep the atmosphere light and non-threatening. We encourage discussions with other class attendees as you will learn from them as well as us.
All products and models are provided by JE at no additional cost to you. If you prefer, you may bring your own model. Models will pay $7/unit. Please let us know one week in advance if you are bringing your own model so we can let you know recommendations for model selection and provide a time for when your model should arrive.
|9am – 12:00 pm||Welcome & didactic learning on facial anatomy & muscle function|
|12:00pm – 12:45pm||Networking Lunch|
|12:45 – 4:45pm||Hands-On Training, 2 models each for each attendee|
|4:45pm – 5pm||Receive certification of completion; exchange contact info/social media info; evaluations/testimonials|
Muscles/Areas That Will Be Treated:
- Glabella Complex (Frown lines, 11’s, & Eyebrow lift)
- Frontalis (Horizontal forehead lines)
- Obicularis oculi (Crow’s feet; Jellyroll)
- Nasalis (Bunny lines)
- Obicularis oris (Lip flip; Smoker’s lines)
- Peau d’orange (Pebbly chin)
- Depressor anguli oris (Down-turned mouth)
Call us at 708.942.1112. Our class size is limited to 6 or fewer participants to ensure 1:1 expert instruction from our two trainers and plenty of hands-on experience.
$1500 per course: includes full day training + 4 shadowing hours ($500 value) in the future with one of our expert Nurse Injectors.
If your professional license allows you to.
- A copy of your professional license.
- A Positive Attitude
Scrubs or Business Casual
Please contact us at least 48 hours in advance; cancellations made within 48hrs are non-refundable as we value your time as well as ours.
Driving: We are located near many major expressways, including I-55, I-80, I-57 and I-355; parking is available at no cost right outside our building.
Train/Uber/Cab: Orland Park 179th (South West) or Hickory Creek (Rock Island) Metra Train and then a 5-7 minute Uber/Cab ride.