- Must be a licensed healthcare professional (RN, NP, PA, MD, or DDS)
- Must have > 6 months aesthetic injecting experience
- A desire to learn the art & science behind aesthetic injectables
What Will You Learn & Receive?
- Our hands-on, advanced Dermal Filler & Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)/Platelet Rich Fibrin Matrix (PRFM) training is designed to give you all the skills you need to perform rejuvenating treatments using advanced injecting techniques. In this course, we provide training and real-world discussions pertaining to treatment options, scenarios, and achieving optimal results. We also talk about avoiding and troubleshooting adverse events related to Dermal Filler & PRP/PRFM treatments.
- At the end of the course, you will receive a certification of completion (non-accredited)
Safe, Fun & Interactive Learning Platform
Trainings are kept to < 6 attendees, so everyone gets one to one expert instruction. While we are instructing on very serious procedures, we do not take ourselves too seriously and keep the atmosphere light and non-threatening. We encourage discussions with other class attendees as you will learn from them as well as us.
Models: All products and models are provided by JE at no additional cost to you. If you prefer, you may bring your own model. Models will pay only the cost of the products & equipment, which ranges anywhere between $400-$500. Please let us know one week in advance if you are bringing your own model so we can let you know recommendations for model selection and provide a time for when your model should arrive.
Injection Techniques to be Taught:
- Traditional needle technique
- Skin strengthening
- Etched peri-oral & smiles lines
Procedures to be Taught:
- Tear Troughs
- Chin & Jawline
- Marionette lines
- Vampire Facelift (Dermal Filler & PRFM Injected)
- Vampire Facial (Microneedlng w/PRP)
- Hair Restoration (PRFM Injected & PRP Microneedling)